This sweet and creamy milk is the perfect drink for in-between meals or for dunking your favorite vegan and gluten-free cookies in.
- 2 heaping tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 2 cups cold filtered water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar, light
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 ice cubes
- Blend all the ingredients in a high powered blender, on low speed then high, for about thirty seconds or until fully blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Tastes great alone, or with Martins or Carob Chip Cookies.
Makes two servings.