- 1 cup raw, shelled hemp seeds.
- 4 cups filtered or distilled water
- Pinch of stevia powder, or to taste
- Using a high speed blender, blend the hemp seeds and filtered or distilled water for 1 minute or until fully blended and frothy.
- Pour the milk into a glass pitcher through a nut milk bag to remove the pulp, or skip this step if you don’t mind your milk having a little texture.
- Mix in the stevia. Cover with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate 20 minutes or more to chill. Stir or shake well before serving. Stores refrigerated in a covered pitcher or container for up to five days.
- For vanilla flavored hemp seed milk, blend with the addition of 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- For chocolate hemp seed milk, blend with the addition of 1 tablespoon cacao powder and 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
Makes 4 (8oz) servings