A non-alcoholic bubbly raspberry drink that’s perfect for special occasions or any occasion. Give it a try!
- 1 cup red raspberries
- 1/4 cup filtered water.
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 quart cold club soda
- 12 raw cranberries to garnish (optional)
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Add raspberries. Use a large wooden spoon to mix and mash. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer and stir frequently for 8 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- Mix in lemon juice and maple syrup. Remove from heat. Let cool.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer into a container. Cover with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until cold.
- Pour mixture into a glass pitcher, add cold club soda, and stir.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Pace 3 cranberries on each toothpick and use to garnish (optional). Enjoy!
- For a festive Christmas drink, replace the cranberry garnish with sprigs of rosemary or use both.
- To make a Raspberry Lime Rickey, replace the lemon juice with lime juice and replace the cranberry garnish with a round slices of lime.
Makes 4 (8oz) servings.
Leave a Comment