A recipe for a gluten-free biscuit flour blend, so to have ready and waiting for whenever you want to easily make homemade biscuits! Bob’s Red Mill offers all the ingredients needed for this recipe, but feel free to experiment with various brands until you find the ones you like best, since different brands can vary in texture and taste. After making this Gluten-Free Biscuit Flour, you’ll want to try our recipe for Gluten-Free Biscuits, which is also vegan.
- 3 cups gluten-free rice flour
- 2 cups gluten-free sorghum flour
- 2 cup gluten-free potato starch
- 1 cup gluten-free tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum powder
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer to a 2 quart wide mouth jar, and cover with a tight fitting lid. Whisk to aerate before using in your biscuit recipe. Know that this flour may not work well with all biscuit recipes, but works great with our Gluten-Free Biscuits recipe.
Makes 8 cups flour blend