- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir with a large metal spoon for 1 minute or until the berries start to soften.
- Reduce heat to medium and use the back of the spoon to mash the berries.
- Continue to cook while stirring and mashing frequently for 15 minutes or until mixture reduces to a thicker constancy. If the jam starts to stick to the bottom of the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Remove from heat and allow to completely cool, then serve! Stores in an airtight container or jar for ten to 12 days.
Makes about 3/4 cup.